Awesome Help Desk Service of Our Community

I shifted to this amazing community located in Arizona, US, last week. Why so amazing? What have I discovered in just a week? Well, what separates this community from the rest is their unique help desk service. What? You haven't heard of such service? (See, that's why I call this community 'amazing'). Curious to know what's this help desk service all about? Or, how this service helped me?

I'm a single parent, living with my daughter and working full time from 9 am to 5 pm. Being a single person it was quite difficult for me to shift from one city to another with new faces everywhere. However, I was lucky enough to have such a great help desk service in the community.

Seeing me manage everything all alone, the professionals at the help desk came to me and asked if I need some help. I told them everything about my needs. Since that service was free to me (after all, I was now the resident of their community), they suggested me to initiate some requests. They simply forwarded my requests to the right vendors. Of course, I could have done it from my end as well, however, I didn't have plenty of time. But, thanks to our help desk service. Everything just changed in no time (it was like somebody had just waved the magic wand).


The professionals came to my home were very polite and helpful (I'll again give credit to our help desk service, smile). They installed ceiling fans wherever needed, helped me hang pictures and curtains, and placed everything in its right place in my apartment. They also cleaned my home, which would have taken at least 2 days if I was doing it all alone.

Guess what? I still use the help desk service. Not only does it help me manage everything with ease, but also let me live a peaceful life. Whether it's about grocery shopping, car rental, child care, or home cleaning, I just initiate a request and the rest of the things are managed by the help desk.

To be very honest, such concierge service makes me feel like I'm living at a five star resort.

Enjoyed this post? Be sure and share it on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things that Takes a Company from Ashes to Success

Consider Hiring a Luxury Travel Concierge

THE INSIGHT OF RAGS TO RICHES | ROMAN ABRAMOVICH