Concierge Service: Independent Living Facility for Senior Citizens


The residential community we live in is simply awesome. It renders a service which many resident communities don't even know about. It has a help desk service to cater to the needs of all residents. Now, our helping hand is just a phone call away. Experiencing such service is like living in a five star resort.

One of the services that I often ask for my parents is the independent living facility. It gives old age people an excellent option to live actively and vibrantly. For me, it's like a more personalized service, which is, without any doubt, far better than offering a luxury concierge setting or amenities. Now, retirees and seniors have a wonderful solution to meet all their needs and wants.

Similar to waitstaff in a five star resort or hotel, in-home care concierges are the professionals, who take care of every single need of their clients, as long as it's legal and possible. The best part is I just need to initiate a request to the professionals at the help desk and they take care of everything.

Some companion care services I often request for:
  • Medication reminders 
  • Playing games, cards, etc. 
  • Wake up call services 
  • Visiting to physicians or doctors

Benefits of senior concierge services, you ask? Being a working mom, organizing everything, from getting my kids ready for school to preparing food for my family, and everything in between, I usually juggle between two or more tasks. On the one end I've to look after my family and on the other hand, I've my work. In this process, my father-in-law and mother-in-law often get neglected. But, thanks to the help desk service of our community! They're such a great help. Now, I don't really have to worry about anything. I just initiate my requests to get several things done and they make sure everything gets done in the best way possible.

Do you also live in a community, where you've access to the help desk service? Comment below and let us know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider Hiring a Luxury Travel Concierge

5 Things that Takes a Company from Ashes to Success

Types of Concierge services